Analyst, Sales Operations- New York City, New York
Are you ready to work with a team that handles business processes and sales operations within a global financial services company? Are you skilled in sales data and analysis? Are you interested in joining a globally diverse organization where our unique contributions are recognized and celebrated, allowing each of us to thrive? Then it’s time to join Western Union as an Analyst, Sales Operations
Western Union powers your pursuit.
In this role, you are responsible for managing existing and new client and prospect information from various business units and providing customer support for Salesforce.com to internal clients.
- Understand fundamental concepts of Salesforce.com, data structure and the data flow.
- Understand the established business rules for revenue class, account segmentation and split into territories and verticals and how this is reflected in Salesforce.com.
- Maintain data integrity and perform all tasks related to the input and maintenance of the data in Salesforce.com.
- Design and implement reports based on defined requirements for all business units. Design public views and understand when usage of public views are appropriate.
- Support personal views requests for individual users.
- Work on clean up and de-duping new leads lists with strong focus on maintaining the data integrity in Salesforce.com and quick turnaround. Understand new Salesforce.com functionality and support functionality related inquiries from internal customers.
- Maintain administrative documentation supporting all existing and new processes and procedures.
- Help with testing of new changes in Salesforce.com.
- Education or equivalent skills are required, with at least two years of experience working with data and analysis.
- Related experience with advanced excel knowledge, business process, sales operations and systems interacting with Salesforce.com.
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in data analytics and working with reports.
- Experience with Adobe Analytics, Google Reports or Amplitude is preferred
- Previous knowledge of Salesforce.com is preferable.
We make financial services accessible to humans everywhere. Join us for what’s next.
Western Union is positioned to become the world’s most accessible financial services company -transforming lives and communities. We’re a diverse and passionate customer-centric team of over 8,000 employees serving 200 countries and territories, reaching customers and receivers around the globe. More than moving money, we design easy-to-use products and services for our digital and physical financial ecosystem that help our customers move forward.
Just as we help our global customers prosper, we support our employees in achieving their professional aspirations. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and build a career, as well as receive a great compensation package. If you’re ready to help drive the future of financial services, it’s time for Western Union. Learn more about our purpose and people at https://careers.westernunion.com/ .
The on-target earnings range is USD$61,560.00- USD$98,388.00 per year, which includes a base salary and short-term and long-term incentives that align with individual and company performance. Actual salaries will vary based on candidates’ qualifications, skills, and competencies.
You will also have access to short-term incentives, multiple health insurance options, accident and life insurance, and access to best-in-class development platforms, to name a few
( https://careers.westernunion.com/global-benefits/ ). Please see the location-specific benefits below and note that your Recruiter may share additional role-specific benefits during your interview process or in an offer of employment.
Your United States specific benefits include:
- Family First Program
- Flexible Time Off
- Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Parental Leave
We are passionate about diversity. Our commitment is to provide an inclusive culture that celebrates the unique backgrounds and perspectives of our global teams while reflecting the communities we serve. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, or veteran status. The company will provide accommodation to applicants, including those with disabilities, during the recruitment process, following applicable laws.