Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That’s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
The B2B Operations Analyst is responsible for providing daily production support for our growing B2B customer base, proactive and preventative monitoring’s, transactional efficiency, B2B CSAT analysis, KPI governance, support Global projects as SME’s, operational excellence, and the overall health of the B2b channel. This is an on-site role that is open to work from home 2 days per week with occasional travel of 5%.
Who You Are:
- High School diploma or GED
- 3+ year of experience working with SAP SD module especially the Order to Cash business processes and the relevant transactions
- 3+ years of experience with electronic transaction formats (EDIFACT, idoc, X.12, Cxml etc.)
- 3+ years of experience working with B2B communication channels (Http/s, VAN, AS2, FTP etc.)
- Bachelors degree
- Strong understanding of Ecommerce channels- B2B and B2C
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Working experience with e-procurement platforms like Ariba, Jaggear, Tungsten, Coupa etc.
- Experience in cross-functional communications and developing relationships with multiple internal and external partners.
- Knowledge of Reporting and data visualization tools like Excel, Foundry, Google Studio etc.
- Other preferred tool experience like Dynatrace, Fullstory, Google Analytics, Medallia platform etc.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html