Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That’s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
Your Role: An opportunity has arisen to join us as Business Operations and Strategy Lead. This pivotal role reports to the Managing Director and is a part of the Country Leadership Team. In this role you will be responsible for the long-term strategic planning for the organization along with the coordination of the short-term strategy. A key responsibility is to drive a consistent, coordinated, and strategic approach to launch planning. Additionally, you will manage the operating cadence of the organisation through coordination of business planning, brand planning, Product Development Team meetings, CLT meetings and other related tasks. You will work closely with the leadership team, managing strategic projects and initiatives that will drive sustainable business growth, providing strategic insights and direction in business planning and reviews and collaborate with regional and global functions to optimize planning and resource allocation. –
Who you are:
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing/Business/Health Sciences
- Must have completed Medicines Australia modules
- Demonstrated success in Strategic/Marketing/Commercial Management roles in Pharma
- Demonstrated success in specialist product launch leadership
- Project Management experience in leading CFTs collaboratively to achieve outcomes
- Market Access/Pricing experience and New Product Development (pipeline) experience in market scoping/development
- Ability to understand and communicate scientific data/information
- Experience in data analysis and market research
- Computer literate, skills in Microsoft Office; including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
Register now to our new Talent Zone! It is a great way to stay connected, learn more about our company, career opportunities and events!
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!